The information on these pages is important. It explains the responsibilities and obligations undertaken by all parties when booking with Invasion Camp Group Ltd, trading as “Wrestling Travel”, which will hereon in be referred to as ‘Wrestling Travel’ for ease of reference. When you, being the signatory to the booking or the lead name and acting on behalf of other members of your party, make a booking with Wrestling Travel and it is accepted, a contract is legally made with obligations and rights on your side and ours, as set down below which, unless agreed in writing by each of us, cannot be changed nor be undermined by any verbal understanding.
The content of the pages of this website is for your overall information and
this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is forbidden other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website and its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are offered for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Wrestling Travel.
The following Booking Conditions together with the information contained on our website form the basis of your contract with Wrestling Travel. Please read them wisely as they set out our respective rights and obligations. By requesting us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these bookings conditions and agree to them.
In these booking conditions ‘you’ and ‘your’ means all persons named on the booking (including, anyone who is added or substituted at a later date) or any of them as the context requires. References to ‘we’, ‘our’, and ‘us’ are references to Wrestling Travel. All references in these booking conditions to, “event”, “excursion”, “booking”, “contract”, “package”, “tour” or “arrangements” mean such package arrangements that you book with us and which we agree to make, provide or perform (as applicable) as part of our contract with you.
To make a booking, you must complete our booking form. This must be signed by the first named person on the booking (“party leader”). The party leader must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these booking conditions by all persons named on the booking and by their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. By agreeing to the booking, the party leader confirms that he/she is so authorised. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us. The party leader must be at least 18 years of age when the booking is made.
The completed signed booking form must then be sent to us together with the payments referred to under the clause headed “Payment” stated in detail below.
Subject to the availability of your chosen arrangements, we will confirm your excursion by a confirmation email. This will be sent to the party leader. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracies (for which we are not responsible). Your full itinerary and any other relevant documentation will be sent to you approximately 8 weeks before your departure. Each individual is responsible for the validity of themselves entering into another country and Wrestling Travel will not be held responsible.
We will communicate with you by e-mail in relation to your booking. You must accordingly check your e-mails on a regular basis. We may also contact you by telephone and/or post if we cannot, for whatever reason, contact you by e-mail. Certain documents may need to be sent by post. References in these booking conditions to “send” and “in writing” include communication by e-mail.
If you wish to, you may contact us by way of e-mail for any of the reasons mentioned in these booking conditions (for example, to request an adjustment) providing you do so to [email protected]
WrestleMania 2022 Pre-Release:
When you book a WrestleMania 2022 Pre-Release package, you are booking the package framework described at the time of booking, e.g. WrestleMania 2022 Classic Package inc Flights, 6-night hotel stay & WrestleMania 2022 ticket. You will not be buying specific flights or hotel accommodation, as the details about your WrestleMania 2022 Pre-Release Package will not be disclosed to you until an official announcement is made regarding dates (between 1st March 2022 & 30th April 2022) & location. The WrestleMania Pre-Release Packages we provide will be in accordance with our normal Booking Terms and Conditions. Changes and cancellations will also be subject to our normal Booking Terms and Conditions.
- In order to confirm your chosen excursion, a deposit, the amount of which you will be advised of prior to booking (or full payment), must be paid at the time of booking. If you wish to purchase insurance, you must do so independently, as this is not a service we offer.
- The balance of the excursion outside of England must be received by us not less than 15 weeks prior to departure unless paid in full. If we do not receive all payments due (including any surcharge where applicable) in full and on time, we are entitled to assume that you wish to cancel your booking. In this case, we will be entitled to keep all deposits paid or due at that date. If we do not cancel straight away because you have promised to make payment, you must pay the cancellation charges shown in the clause headed “Cancelling Your Place” below depending on the date we reasonably treat your booking as cancelled. If you do not make the balance of your payment within the stipulated deadline, we reserve the right to make a ‘recharge’ payment and automatically debit the outstanding amount from the bank details provided when you made the initial booking.
- We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. We will do so as soon as we become aware of the error. Please note:
We will only increase the price in the following circumstances: changes in transportation costs, including the cost of fuel, dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports and exchange rates mean that the price of your travel arrangements may change after you have booked.
We will absorb and you will not be charged for any increase equivalent to 2% of the price of your booking, which excludes insurance premiums and any amendment charges. You will be charged for the amount over and above that, plus an administration charge of £1.00 per person together with an amount to cover agents’ commission if applicable. If this means that you have to pay an increase of more than 10% of the price of your original booking, you will have the option of accepting a change to another holiday if we are able to offer one (if this is of equivalent or higher quality you will not have to pay more but if it is of lower quality you will be refunded the difference in price), or cancelling and receiving a full refund of all monies paid, except for any amendment charges initiated.
Should the price of your holiday go down due to the changes mentioned above, by more than 2% of your holiday cost, then any refund due will be paid to you. However, please note that travel arrangements are not always purchased in local currency and some apparent changes have no impact on the price of your travel due to contractual and other protection in place.
As Wrestling Travel are compliant with the risk of increased costs on your behalf, we are unable to reduce our prices or make any refunds if in fact, costs reduce or exchange rates fluctuate favourably.
- All products are subject to availability.
We both agree that the jurisdiction of English Law (and no other) will pertain to your contract and to any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us (except as set out beneath). We both also agree that any dispute, claim or other matter of any description (and whether or not involving any personal injury) which arises between us must be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only and no other. London shall be the default position but the consumer shall have the option to change this, but only within the UK.
- It is very strongly recommended that you purchase a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy, which is appropriate and sufficient for your needs, and any activities you intend to take during your excursion.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you are responsible for your own medical, possession and travel disruption insurance policies as well as any other policies that you see fit.
- We cannot accept any liability or responsibility if you incur any loss, damage or expense as a result of your failure to take out insurance as referred to above.
- Individuals will be required to fill out individual registration forms and provide a photographic identification upon checking into the hotel
- Every individual when in the hotel must observe to the following house terms and conditions.
When returning to the accommodation, please consider the other guests and keep all noise to a minimum. You will be liable to pay the full amount of any costs or expenses (for example refunds) incurred by the hotel or us which are related to noise caused by you.
It is illegal to smoke in a non-smoking room. Anyone found doing so will be subject to a charge to cover the costs of deep cleaning and/or be required to leave the hotel without refund or compensation.
You must not touch or remove any firefighting equipment unless needed in the event of an actual fire. Any misuse of such equipment may be a criminal offence and any costs, expenses or fines levied against the hotel or us will be charged to you.
You are truthfully responsible for any damage you cause to the hotel, and/or your allocated room and its contents. Any damage to hotel property or reputation by you will result in the hotel reclaiming the amount incurred/required for compensation from you. The hotel also reserves the right to report to the police any wilful damage or disturbance caused by you, which may result in you being ejected from the hotel without compensation or refund and criminal charges possibly being brought against you.
Failure to agree to these guidelines will result in you being asked to leave the hotel without compensation or refund. In this situation, we will have no further responsibility to award such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination. Cancellation charges will apply.
- Should there be any damage caused in the hotel and the hotel has a reasonable suspicion to suspect who caused it, we will cooperate with them by acting as a ‘third party’ and pass on your contact information from the details you gave us when you signed up. In booking with us you agree to our doing this.
- Wrestling Travel reserves the right to change the hotel at any time before departure to a similar standard hotel due to availability fluctuations.
- We pride ourselves on extensively searching for the very best Hotels that we can offer, worldwide.
- As a minimum, we offer 3 Star Accommodation and upon request, we can offer up to 5 Star Accommodation.
- Amenities will differ from time to time but, we will ensure that your room maintains decent standards of living, along with a safe and secure environment.
- Hotels do vary in terms of charges, such as Wi-Fi, Luggage Storage, City Taxes & Other Chargeable Fees. These charges are imposed at the discretion of the Hotel. Wrestling Travel accepts no liability for any extra charges that may occur or be charged directly by the Hotel. We will advise you that as a standard policy, Credit Card details will be asked to be left at reception, as a form of security for the room.
- Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee that any requests will be complied with unless we have specifically confirmed this in writing. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier on the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability.
- If you have any medical condition or disability which may affect your excursion or has any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the arrangements and/or making the booking.
In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking and whenever any change in the condition or disability occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your excursion develops after your booking has been confirmed. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking or the condition/disability develops after booking, cancel when we become aware of these details..
3. We regret we cannot accept any conditional bookings, i.e. any booking which is specified to be conditional on the fulfilment of a particular request. All such bookings will be treated as “standard” bookings subject to the above provisions on special requests.
Departure and Arrival Times:
- For any travel requirements, you must be at your pick-up point at least 30 minutes before the time stated in your itinerary, final details of which, including the pickup point location, will accompany your travel documents.
- Regardless of mode of transport delays can occur for various reasons including, for example, due to weather conditions, accidents, mechanical failure, traffic, or some other specific reason or act of God. We regret that we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or expenses you may incur as a result of the delay.
- In the event of a delay due to mechanical failure or an accident involving any travel, we undertake to do our utmost to rectify the problem or make suitable alternative arrangements.
- The time of your departure will be clearly identified on your e-ticket and it is your responsibility to be there in accordance.
- We are not liable for missed departures and the mode of transport will leave at the exact time stated.
Baggage Allowance is dependent on the airline which you have been allocated.
Any excessive bags, which weigh more than the designated allowance will be subject to an extra charge.
Please check with your designated Airline, if there is any confusion or if you need further assistance, please contact one of our Wrestling Travel Agents.
Wrestling Travel accepts no liability for loss or damage of baggage.
Cancelling Your Place:
- You must notify all cancellations to us in writing at the earliest opportunity. Charges apply from the date written notification is received at our offices via post or email.
- Depending on the reason for the cancellation, you may be able to reclaim the cancellation charges under the terms of your insurance policy, which we very strongly advise that you undertake through a third party of your choosing.
Changing Your Booking:
- After our confirmation has been issued, changes should be notified in writing and if we can comply, a charge per person per change will be made (including name changes).
- You may add extra members to your booking at any time, providing you have first checked availability with us and payments are made for additional people.
- We cannot guarantee that changes will be possible, you must notify us of any changes in writing or by telephone and we will endeavour to make the changes. All amendments may be subject to an administration fee. The following charges apply;
If We Make A Change To or Cancel Your Booking:
We start planning the excursions we offer many months in advance. Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in our brochure and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings. Whilst we always endeavour to avoid changes and cancellations, we must reserve the right to do so. Cancellation for lack of numbers is at our discretion and occasionally we may decide to operate a tour even though the minimum number has not been reached.
Most changes are minor. Occasionally, we have to make a “significant change”. A significant change is a change made before departure which, taking account of the information you give us at the time of booking and which we can reasonably be expected to know as a tour operator, we can reasonably expect to have a major effect on your excursion.
Significant changes are likely to include the following changes when made before departure; a change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are away, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are away, a change of outward departure time of 12 or more hours, a change of UK departure point to one which is more inconvenient for you and, in the case of tours, a significant change of itinerary missing out one or more major destination substantially or altogether.
If a significant change to your holiday arrangements is made to the holiday you have booked and for which you have received a confirmation invoice, or if we cancel the holiday within 8 weeks of the original departure date, you may choose to:
- Accept the changed arrangements as notified to you by us (this may involve a change of resort).
- Purchase a replacement holiday from us, of at least the same standard if available (and paying supplement or receiving a refund in respect of any price difference)
- Cancel your holiday and receive a full and prompt refund of all monies paid to us unless the reasons for cancellation are classed under Force Majeure.
We will pay compensation as detailed unless the change is for reasons beyond our control as described below. We will always refund the difference in price if the replacement holiday is of a lower standard and price. You must notify us of your choice within 7 days of our offer of alternative holiday arrangements. If you do not, we will assume your acceptance of the new holiday arrangement.
No compensation is payable for minor changes. Minor changes do not entitle you to cancel or change to another holiday without paying our nominal charges: If we do have to make a significant change, one which involves a change of resort, a change of departure point, and a change of departure time by more than 12 hours or accommodation to that of a lower standard of classification we will pay per person a minimum compensation of;
Notification of major change more than 28 days before departure £0, 0-28 days £150 per person
We shall be under no further liability to you, nor shall we be liable for any costs or expenses outside the holiday cost.
If a significant change is made as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with due care which include but are not limited to those circumstances set out under the heading Force Majeure compensation we regret cannot be paid.
We regret we cannot meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result of any change.
All refunds provided will be paid within 1 month of the refund being approved by a member of the Wrestling Travel team.
If we have to cancel your booking:
- We may sometimes be forced to cancel a holiday as all holidays are subject to a minimum number of clients. This happens on very rare occasions when it becomes impossible to run a particular holiday. We must therefore reserve the right to cancel holiday arrangements at our discretion.
- Where your holiday is cancelled other than due to your default in payment or failure to obtain the minimum number of passengers, we will offer you the choice of either purchasing an alternative holiday of at least the same standard (if available), (and paying or receiving a refund in respect of any price difference) or receiving a full and immediate refund of all monies paid to us. In addition, we will pay you compensation as set out above subject to the following exceptions.
- Compensation will not be payable and liability beyond offering the above mentioned choices cannot be accepted where we are forced to make a change as above subject to the following exceptions.
- No compensation shall be payable if we cancel as a result of your failure to make up all payments due in full and on time or failure to obtain the minimum number of passengers.
iii. In all cases, our liability is limited to offering the above choices and the compensation set out as noted (where applicable).
- We regret we cannot meet any expenses or costs you incur as a result of any cancellation. No compensation is payable where we cancel more than 4 weeks before departure.
- Very rarely, we may be forced to cancel or curtail your holiday after the date of departure where circumstances amounting to ‘force majeure’ (as described below) occur. In this very unusual situation we regret we cannot make any refunds, pay any compensation or be responsible for any costs or expenses you may incur as a result.
Except where otherwise expressly specified in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our contract with you is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, pandemics, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control
Once the booking form has been signed, it is your responsibility to ensure you behave accordingly whilst on the excursion. Furthermore, you must ensure that:
- You are at least 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All local laws relating to the consumption of alcohol are at all times obeyed
- You do not smoke in a hotel bedroom, club or apartment, or act in any way that could cause a fire hazard
- You act in a responsible way and do not behave in a way likely to cause damage to property or offence or danger, to other people
- You are aware that you are responsible for any damage or loss caused, which must be paid at the time directly to the accommodation owner or manager or other suppliers. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claim subsequently made against us as a result as well as our own and the suppliers legal costs
- If the behaviour of any member of your party on the excursion is causing or is considered likely to cause offence, danger, damage to property and/or distress to others, we reserve the right at all times, without prior notice, to terminate the excursion of the person(s) concerned or, at our discretion, that of the whole party. If, for example, any coach driver, accommodation owner or manager, or senior member of our staff, considers that the behaviour is unacceptable they are authorised to terminate a booking wherever and whenever necessary and require the person(s) to leave the accommodation or property. In this situation, we will have no further responsibility to award such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination, cancellation charges will apply.
- If the Country you’re visiting requires you to have vaccines or tests prior to attending, this is your responsibility. This may include but is not limited to; TB tests, MMR vaccines, written confirmation of a negative COVID-19 test, a COVID-19 vaccine. Wrestling Travel cannot be held responsible for obtaining these, you must ensure any necessary tests or vaccines will be obtained in a timely manner before you travel. If you do not obtain the required tests or vaccines, your place on the trip will be put in jeopardy and Wrestling Travel will have no liability where this has not occurred. If this happens, please contact the Wrestling Travel office as soon as possible and we will make you aware of the options you have.
- Wrestling Travel are not responsible for any issue arising from local or national governments regarding COVID-19. If you cannot obtain written confirmation of a negative COVID-19 test due to the inability to take a test, or to obtain a result within a set period of time as stated by the Country, your airline, local or national governments, or your local or national government in the country you are travelling from or your country of birth, or because you receive a positive result from a test within this stated time period, Wrestling Travel will not be held responsible.
- If you are required to quarantine upon arrival in the Country you’re visiting for an event, and a requirement of your travel due to circumstances outside of anyone’s control, it is your responsibility to ensure that you can quarantine for the designated period of time.
Dealing with Problems:
If a complaint arises you should report it as quickly as possible to our representative or agent and the supplier so that efforts can be made to rectify it to your satisfaction. Our representative or emergency contact can deal with most problems on the spot. If we are unable to resolve matters, you must email us at [email protected] within 28 days of return, explaining the problem fully. If a complaint can’t be amicably settled, it may be referred for resolution to the arbitration scheme arranged by ABTA (see below).
Invasion Camp Group Ltd (on behalf of Wrestling Travel Ltd) is a Member of ABTA, membership number Y4841.
Book with confidence. As we are a member of ABTA, it means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. We provide financial protection for your money when you buy a package holiday. If you buy other travel arrangements such as accommodation only this protection doesn’t apply.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you an arbitration scheme for the resolution of disputes arising out of, or in connection with this contract. The arbitration scheme is arranged by ABTA and administered independently. It provides for a simple and inexpensive method of arbitration on documents alone with restricted liability on you in respect of costs.
The scheme does not apply to claims for an amount greater than £5,000 per person. There is also a limit of £25,000 per booking form. Neither does it apply to claims which are solely in respect of physical injury or illness or their consequences. The scheme can, however, deal with compensation claims which include an element of minor injury or illness subject to a limit of £1,500 on the amount the arbitrator can award per person in respect of this element.
Your request for arbitration must be received by ABTA within eighteen months of the date of return from holiday. Outside this time limit arbitration under the Scheme may still be available if we agree, but the ABTA Code does not require such agreement.
For injury and illness claims, you can request the ABTA Mediation Procedure and we have the option to agree to mediation.
Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com.
Our Liability to You:
- We promise to do our very best, that the excursion arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide as applicable as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these booking conditions, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted excursion arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted excursion arrangements. Please note, it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (including loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your excursion and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or
- is due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or:
- an event which we, or our employees, agents, suppliers and subcontractors, could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
- ‘force majeure’ as defined in the clause headed “Force Majeure” above
- Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised by us and we have not agreed to arrange them as part of our contract and any excursion you purchase in resort. In addition, regardless of any wording used by us on our website, in any advertising material or elsewhere, we only promise to use reasonable skill and care as set out above and we do not have any greater or different liability to you.
- The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract – and the laws and regulations of the country in which your claim or complaint occurred – will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided. If the particular services which gave rise to the claim or complaint complied with local laws and regulations applicable to those services at the time, the services will be treated as having been properly provided. This will be the case even if the services did not comply with the laws and regulations of the UK which would have applied had those services been provided in the UK.
- It is very strongly recommended that you have appropriate travel insurance to protect your personal belongings. Wrestling Travel will not be responsible for any damage or liable for any losses.
- Where any claim or part of a claim (including those involving death or personal injury) concerns or is based on any travel arrangements (including the process of getting on and/or off the transport concerned) provided by any sea, rail, air or road carrier or any stay in a hotel to which any international convention or EU regulation applies, the maximum amount of compensation we will have to pay you will be limited. The most we will have to pay you for that claim or that part of a claim if we are found liable to you on any basis is the most the carrier or hotelier concerned would have to pay under the international convention or regulation which applies to the travel arrangements or hotel stay in question (for example the Athens Convention for international travel by sea). Please note: where a carrier or hotelier would not be obliged to make any payment to you under the applicable international convention or regulation in respect of a claim or part of a claim, we similarly are not obliged to make a payment to you for that claim or part of the claim. When making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the carrier or hotelier for the complaint or claim in question. Copies of the applicable international conventions and regulations are available from us on request.
- Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other faults by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally, we cannot accept liability for any business losses.
- You must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require. You must also tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint as set above. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us or our insurers any rights you have against the supplier or whoever else is responsible for your claim or complaint (if the person concerned is under 18, their parent or guardian must do so). You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
Conditions of Suppliers:
Many of the services which make up your excursion are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable international conventions (see “Our Liability to You” above). Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions and of the international conventions are available on request from ourselves or the supplier concerned.
On the Event:
- You will be asked for proof of age identification at any or all of our participating venues. only a Passport and/or driver’s licence photo-card will be accepted for the purpose of proving that you are over the age of 18 years, or with a guardian or adult. If you have no such proof of age identification this may result in entry to any and/or all of our participating venues being refused. Refunds will not be possible under any circumstances if this occurs.
- We will not be responsible for any wristbands or t-shirts that are lost or stolen. We are unable to accept any liability or replace any wristbands/t-shirts lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
- Participating venues and Wrestling Travel accept no responsibility for any personal property. This includes any property deposited in any cloak-rooms, at any of our participating venues.
- In booking with us you consent to being filmed, photographed and/or recording as a participant on a Wrestling Travel excursion.
- The use of any photographs, film or recorded material taken will be solely used for the purposes of our marketing operations, to include, flyers, posters, banners and any form of digital marketing practices operated by Wrestling Travel.
Book with Confidence. We are a member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. We provide full financial protection for your money.
Wrestling Travel is an advertising agent of Invasion Camp Group Ltd, who is a Member of ABTA with membership number Y4841. ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact ABTA, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. Tel: 020 3117 0500 or www.abta.com
Invasion Camp Group Ltd has an ATOL (number 11052).
Your Financial Protection
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
NB: Any holiday is subject to the regulatory environment allowing the holiday to take place.